4. If you purchase a product that is/was on cashback promotion, you will be accredited the amount that was paid. The amount that was saved into your eWallet will be removed.
5. If you wish to return a product within 15 days, You will have the option to credit the amount into your account or eWallet.
6. If a product is being returned after 15 days there will be a handling charge and the remaining amount will be accredited to your eWallet.
Order On Request Terms & Condition
Orders on request will have to be paid in full before the order is confirmed. These orders cannot be changed or cancelled and no refund will be provided at any time through the ordering process.
It should be noted that it is expected that they client has full knowledge about what the purpose and specifications of the unit are and Broadcast Hub LLC does not take any responsibility for the unit working in the application or solution the client intended.
Goods once sold under these conditions cannot be returned or refunded under any condition, except if the unit is not functioning as specified and the manufacturers warranty process will determine the outcome of the refund or return. This refund or return will only be processed once Broadcast Hub LLC has received a full refund from the manufacturer.
Note: Our Website is under testing so please do not placed the order, Our physical store is available for the services at Lenox Mall in Atlanta (770) 599-7225
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return your item if they meet the following conditions.
2. Eligibility Conditions
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, Broadcast Hub reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee. All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact UPC code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories. Broadcast Hub can only refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
1. The product should be in it’s original packaging and condition in order for it to be eligible for refund. This product should not have been used at all.
2. If a refund is required in this return, the customer will cover the cost of the courier. If need be then this cost will be taken from the refund.
3. For an exchange, the client is liable to pay the courier fee for both the returned item and of the new replacement item.
4. Product should be repacked in a suitable cardboard box and sealed properly for the return journey. Please remember to put a copy of your invoice inside the box.
5. We will refund or exchange certain items if they are returned within 10 days of purchase. You will need to provide the ORIGINAL invoice. Goods returned after the 10 day period will attract a handling and restocking fee.
3. Are there any conditions that apply to manufacturer's warranties?
As with all warranties, certain conditions and exceptions apply. Please take proper note of any terms or instructions that accompany your goods.
1. Defects that develop after 6 months may be repaired, replaced or refunded at the manufacturer’s election, and subject to the relevant manufacturer’s policy or extended warranty.
2. Used consumables such as printer toners or cartridges may not form part of the hardware being repaired and will thus not be replaced during repair.
4. In what instances may the manufacturer's warranty not apply?
The manufacturer’s warranty will only apply to defects in the process of manufacturing the goods and will not apply in the following instances:
1. Damages caused by lightning or power surges.
2. Damages caused by misuse or abuse to the goods.
3. Goods used for a purpose other than the purpose for which they were manufactured.
4. Goods used contrary to their instruction manuals.
5. Accidental damage.
5. Nonreturnable Items
Following items cannot be returned once opened
Opened software — original packaging cannot be unsealed.
Any custom or special products built or modified by Broadcast Hub to customer specifications.
Select special-order merchandise, or any item indicated on the website as nonreturnable.
Underwater equipment that has been submerged.
Are any goods excluded from the 10 day refund or exchange policy?
Goods that have been disclosed as damaged, defective, used or repaired before they were purchased.
6. Defective or Damaged Items
Defective items may be repaired, exchanged or refunded at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
7. How To Pack the Goods
8. Limited Liability
Broadcast Hub is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise. Broadcast Hub is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only. Also, claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise.
9. Refund Policy
Please allow 3-5 business days from when we receive your return to process your refund. You will be notified by email once your return is processed. Broadcast Hub reserves the right to refuse return, refund and/or charge a restocking fee for any product that doesn’t comply with the above mentioned requirements.